In today’s technologically-driven world, digital marketing is making its mark as an influential force for businesses wanting to effectively market their brands. The term digital marketing encompasses any type of online marketing effort—from email promotions to social media, from search engine ads to cell phone apps. As a marketer, you want your brand to be visible where potential customers are already spending a significant amount of their time, which these days is online. At The University of West Alabama Online, our Continuing Education e-Learning program has a selection of course and certificate offerings relevant to digital marketing. If you want to sharpen your online advertising skills, check out these digital marketing courses that you can take now with UWA Online!
- Marketing Using Social Media 2814
- Explore major social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and learn how to use them to form a marketing plan for your business. You will also learn which social media platforms are best suited to achieve certain goals, and how blogging can serve as a means of attracting followers to your organization. Register here.
- Introduction to Mobile Marketing 2962
- Mobile marketing is growing at a rapid rate and is already a multi-billion dollar industry worldwide. Because the way consumers are interacting with brands is evolving, marketing must adapt as well. In this course, you’ll learn about concepts like location based marketing, mobile payments, QR codes, apps, mobile coupons and social networking in relation to smart phones. Register here.
- Video Marketing 2972
- Potential consumers respond better to video rather than to static media. In Video Marketing 2972, participants will learn how to use simple but engaging online videos to connect with a digital audience, drive website traffic and enhance brand awareness. This course will show you that you do not need fancy, expensive equipment to shoot and produce an effective video. Register here.
- Integrating Social Media Into Your Organization 2815
- Social media is a tool that you can use to organically grow your business following. Learn which social media tools are right for you and how you can integrate them into your existing digital marketing assets, such as your website. Participants who successfully complete the course will be equipped to develop a social media strategy that is both efficient and easy to follow. Register here.
- Improving Email Promotions 2948
- Discover how to use email to boost your brand with concepts like when to email, what to email and how to test and analyze email response rates. Learn how to craft a catchy subject line to improve open rates, as well as how to format your email promotions so that they appeal to your followers. Register here.
- Boosting Your Web Site Traffic 2950
- Your website is not serving a purpose if people aren’t looking at it. Get acquainted with using search engine optimization to increase your brand’s visibility and drive traffic to your site. In addition, learn how you can enhance the appearance of your website to keep visitors there—and to keep them coming back. Register here.
Digital marketing courses like these can help you stand out among your industry competition and successfully attract followers to interact with your digital assets—ultimately generating more leads for your business. These online courses are open to anyone, anywhere with an internet connection. To learn more about these and other UWA Online Continuing Education e-Learning courses, visit www.uwa.edu/ce today!