Relying on what technology has to offer, we can now disseminate more information to more people at any given time. Such is the case when it comes to a webinar.
Webinars are a meeting format that can save money and have a broader reach than in-person meetings. They can be used for employee or customer education, presentations, training, entertainment and more.
In “Designing Successful Webinars 1169,” participants will learn how to compose a productive webinar for a business or organization. They will also obtain tips and technique for making a more creative and engaging production that is informative and enjoyable to viewers.
The four-week course will be divided into four units.
In the first unit, “Keys to Successful Webinars,” students will learn:
- What your participants want in a webinar
- How to choose the right format for your program
- How to choose the right length for your webinar
In Unit 2, “Effective Slides and Presentation,” students will learn:
- Techniques for webinars
- The four keys to a successful webinar presentation
- The five best webinar presentation techniques
- Making slides powerful and visual
- Timing your speaking, what to say when and for how long
- Voice techniques to keep your listeners interested
In the third unit, “Involving Your Webinar Participants,” the course will focus on:
- How to schedule and initiate questions
- Selecting questions to read
- How to respond to questions
- Using polls
In the fourth unit, “’Preparing and Evaluating Webinar Presenters,” students will learn about:
- Choosing presenters—who to pick and who not to pick
- Ways to train presenters
- How to prepare your presenters
- Evaluating your webinar success
By the end of the course, you will not only be able to design a successful webinar, but you will also be able to train instructors on how to lead a webinar and provide expertise to those already using webinars.
Designing Successful Webinars is one of two courses you can take toward earning a Certificate in Designing Webinars! This course will be available March 6-31, May 1-26 and July 3-28.
For more information on this and other Continuing Education courses, visit https://uwa.augusoft.net/