Whether you are a recent college graduate looking to land your first gig, or you are a seasoned career person looking to make a change, this UWA Online Continuing Education course serves to help you get to where you want to be in terms of job fulfillment. In Ace Your Job Search! 3252, participants will focus on career planning, resume writing and interviewing skills—all in an effort to help them become champions when it comes to securing their ideal places of employment.
Ace Your Job Search! 3252 will prepare students for all scenarios involved in the job hunting process. This three-part course is divided into the following:
Part 1: Tailoring Resumes and Cover Letters for a Perfect Fit
- Learn to create a resume and cover that will appeal to potential employers
- Learn the specific information that you should and should not include in a resume and cover letter
Part 2: Interviewing Skills: Make the Right Impression
- Learn to prepare in advance of an interview
- Learn about the five stages of the interview process
Part 3: Interviewing Skills: Ace Those Tough Questions
- Learn to craft likeable answers to difficult questions
- Learn how to anticipate beforehand which questions may be asked to be ready for any situation
By the end of Ace Your Job Search! 3252, those who successfully complete the course will be able to:
- Develop effective resumes and cover letters
- Efficiently research a company using web-based resources prior to an interview
- Think of potential interview questions and answer them beforehand
- Respond well to tough interview questions
- Ask themselves the right questions for tailoring career development
- Recognize whether or not a career opportunity fits into their career development path
The tuition for this course is $195 and does not require the purchase of any supplemental materials. Participants will have access to a “mentor expert” help desk feature, through which they will be able to submit questions directly to an expert.
Start making the most of your future career opportunities today by registering for Ace Your Job Search! 3252 through UWA Online Continuing Education e-Learning! To register, click here.
To browse all of our course offerings, visit us at www.uwa.edu/ce!